The Awesome Box : Portal The Awesome Box : Portal

but...he said the cake was a LIE! omg plot twist protal 3 which never comes out

Dead Hell Dead Hell

The play button takes - arbitrarily - very little space on the menu. The 30 (Seriously? Wow.) levels is very commendable. Clean gameplay, I swear to fucking god I saw that weird mouth guy...I digress. I have a soft spot for these hard-as-balls-with-testicular-cancer-and-the-characters-are-about-as-lumpy-too sorts of games. I like the variety of music you used. Over all, only one flaw as of so far. I presume there will be much variety of enemies too. 4/5. Rounds to 5/5 in the submission rating.

x-SemAn responds:

Thanks )

Find Sneaky At The Beach House Find Sneaky At The Beach House

*goes forward, to the backgarden* Oh there's a door here! *goes forward, through the door that was the first thing I saw* Im in the room which just led me to the backgarden. *goes forwards again to the same backgarden* WHAT? What if I... *turns around to reveal not a door, but a port with a yacht* WHAT? /* WHAT?!?!*/
On a serious note, I like these types of games. The medals are a nice touch, too.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I tried to make the navigation simple. :)

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Excellent, especcially for a fan made game. Nice controls, excellent music, smooth framerate (by my standards), and is a good game with merit as well as being based on a joke.