Dead Hell Dead Hell

The play button takes - arbitrarily - very little space on the menu. The 30 (Seriously? Wow.) levels is very commendable. Clean gameplay, I swear to fucking god I saw that weird mouth guy...I digress. I have a soft spot for these hard-as-balls-with-testicular-cancer-and-the-characters-are-about-as-lumpy-too sorts of games. I like the variety of music you used. Over all, only one flaw as of so far. I presume there will be much variety of enemies too. 4/5. Rounds to 5/5 in the submission rating.

x-SemAn responds:

Thanks )

Find Sneaky At The Beach House Find Sneaky At The Beach House

*goes forward, to the backgarden* Oh there's a door here! *goes forward, through the door that was the first thing I saw* Im in the room which just led me to the backgarden. *goes forwards again to the same backgarden* WHAT? What if I... *turns around to reveal not a door, but a port with a yacht* WHAT? /* WHAT?!?!*/
On a serious note, I like these types of games. The medals are a nice touch, too.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I tried to make the navigation simple. :)

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Excellent, especcially for a fan made game. Nice controls, excellent music, smooth framerate (by my standards), and is a good game with merit as well as being based on a joke.

Crazy Bunny - Construct 2 Crazy Bunny - Construct 2

Oh dear....Oh dear....
Sudden lag spikes, way too easy, zombie squirrels (Oh, the humour). Inverted controls, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt because it's similar to how bows work, but otherwise, this game gives everything it has to offer away immediately.

Not FNAF Not FNAF

Well, uhh...he didn't lie. More suited to be a Movie, not really any game to it. Extra points for Construct 2. My jam.

HYDRA HYDRA

With a minor flaw, this game puts you in the position of a samurai in -presumably- the Greek mythological world. the objective; cut off as many heads as possible off of a Hydra. The controls are responsive, a to attack, s to guard (shield), d to throw up some sort of ninja flash thing that makes the heads unmovable, and vulnerable. i haven't found the special mode, so this is a review from an average person who found this weird little flash game. the only flaw is it doesn't run that well. Not to the point of Goat Simulator or Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (In which i must view everything at a certain angle or it drops down to 12 FPS, otherwise it's 30.), but to the point of the Source engine with 4x Anti-Aliasing.
Wih a very minor flaw, this game gets the equivalent of 9/10. a decent platformer with a simple objective.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for the reviews! i'll keep the lag at a minimum in my future games!

400 Years 400 Years

excelent, ad poetic.just tried waiting all 400 years lol.

Bit Battles Bit Battles

saw this on nerd3's 3 free games friday. played it, loved it, 5 stars.

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

this game is hard t hte point of MLG struggling. but it is really good, nice music, and i like a game with a challenge.

Snake Classic Snake Classic

its ok but on the mouse version when you collect a certain number the snake just turns around and goes into himself randomly. it is random because my mouse doesnt move when this happens.

GameBalance responds:

No. It's because snake run over the cursor. You have to keep cursor always away of head. It is not random and it is not bug. Snake goes after cursor, so it turns around because you did not moved it away of head.